[KLUG Advocacy] re: TCP/IP Protocol is ideal for traffic management

Rusty Yonkers therustycook at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 4 18:03:41 EDT 2004

> I don't know that it's that scary an analogy.  I saw the same
> article (I
> think), and they were mostly talking about TCP/IP addresses as a
> heirarchical namespace.  I can also come up with scary scenarios if

The libertarian part of me sees huge civil liberty and privacy issues
with this.  Now the government and whoever gets access to the
databases would know exactly where everyone travels and who they
visit!  Hmmmm, talk about big brother!

=====
Russell C. Yonkers Jr.
CNE, MCP, A+, CCNA, Linux+, Server+, Network+ certified
Currently using SuSE 9, Mac OS X, Windows 2000, and WinXP
And yes I run a network at home with Linux and Windows servers
See my personal website http://www.geocities.com/therustycook
Or my consulting site at http://www.atomicsupergeek.com