[KLUG Advocacy] Google launches...... Jabber

Green Proc greenproc at charter.net
Thu Aug 25 12:13:42 EDT 2005

I'm so happy about that.  I'm already using it and it works great.  One
feature that is supported by using ONLY google's chat client is the
voice-chat feature.  I'm thinking that one could easily get support for
voice-chat by using wine on the 900K binary google provides as it's chat
client.

Has anyone tried this?  I'm about too.  I'll let you know what I find.