[KLUG Advocacy] Presentation request.

Bill Craft wcraft at zerobooks.net
Thu Dec 15 04:16:02 EST 2005

if you like gnome keep using it, just because Linus doesn't like it does
that mean no one can use it.  Be a rebel and use XFCE or enlightenment.
The whole point of the linux/open source movement is that we are not
forced to use one WM or any software, exercize your freedom of choice.

Guest Troublemaker,
Bill Craft

--
That would be the Old School move and as you know I'm all about that.