[KLUG Advocacy] PGP & Hushmail On NPR

Robert G. Brown bob at whizdomsoft.com
Wed Feb 22 08:56:15 EST 2006

On Wed, 22 Feb 2006 07:58:39 -0500, Dirk H Bartley wrote:

>Rather amusing.  I did a search on npr for hushmail to see if I could
>download, but no luck.
The report will be availa later today. They do not post downloads until
a few hours after the broadcast.

>On Wed, 2006-02-22 at 07:31 -0500, Adam Tauno Williams wrote:
>> So did anyone else hear the amusingly timely report on NPR this morning
>> concerning encrypted e-mail?
Yes, I caught it prior to reading any of the messages in this thread. It
seems that the emphasis was on the point that encrypted e-mail has not
caught on, and almost no one uses it. they did point out that Outlook
supports PGP, and that a number of government users are set up for it.

						Regards,