[KLUG Advocacy] A User Leaving

Bruce Smith advocacy@kalamazoolinux.org
17 Jul 2002 13:36:06 -0400

> I just updated my Ximian GNOME packages via red-carpet and I'm getting
> something I've never seen before:  An hourglass in task bar when I click
> on an icon to start a process until the window appears.   It even
> appears between when evo's splash screen goes away and before the
> application window paints itself.

I have all the latest Ximian updates, and I'm not seeing any hourglass.
Where exactly are you seeing it?  Does the mouse pointer turn into an
hour glass, or does it appear somewhere else?

I wonder if there is a setting to turn it on somewhere . . .

Bruce Smith                bruce@armintl.com
System Administrator / Network Administrator
Armstrong International, Inc.
Three Rivers, Michigan  49093  USA
http://www.armstrong-intl.com/