[KLUG Advocacy] Re: Advocacy digest, Vol 1 #11 - 1 msg

John Bridleman advocacy@kalamazoolinux.org
Mon, 6 May 2002 14:00:49 -0400

* Adam Williams (awilliam@whitemice.org) wrote:
> Cell coverage has also shown a pretty strong correlation to the racial
> demographics of a neighborhood, another problem.

I'd have to agree. Seems that on the west side of the county I can't get cell coverage to save my soul. I wonder why the cell companies are biased against poor white trash?

If, on the other hand, your implying that cell coverage is biased against minorities then I'd have to disagree. My experience is that the minorities are congregated in urban areas where cell coverage is the greatest.
--
John Bridleman / www.bridleman.org