[KLUG Advocacy] MAC Football is almost here! Go Knights!

Bruce Smith advocacy@kalamazoolinux.org
26 May 2002 20:49:33 -0400

> [ I assume "advocacy" is the off-topic list?  If not, let me know. ]

Close enough.  :-)

> My Alma Mater, UCF, is becoming a football-only MAC conference member

I predict you're going to have a hard time getting people stirred up
about football on any KLUG list.  I'm a Central Michigan University
Alumni, who has a HUGE rivalry with Western, and I've never been able
to stir up much.  But you're welcome to try . . .    :-)

> Western Michigan will host UCF another three weeks after that on October
> 12th.  My sister-in-law lives in Ann Arbor so I will be coming up for
> about a week around that weekend.  I hope to not only visit Kalamazoo
> for the game, but hopefully a KLUG event as well.  So let me know what
> plans KLUG has for around that date.

Keep your eye on our meeting schedule online:

  http://kalamazoolinux.org/meetings/schedule.php3

It appears that October is currently open, but the schedule is
filling up fast.  We're already scheduled into September.

Since the schedule is open, you could GIVE a presentation!   :-)

> Also let me know if you'd like to join me for the game --

I might take you up on that.  Check with me when your plans are
finalized and you're ready to buy tickets.

> if you don't mind sitting in my Alma Mater's section.  ;-PPP

I don't mind!  Remember I'm a Central grad, so that's fine with me!  :-)

Bruce Smith                bruce@armintl.com
System Administrator / Network Administrator
Armstrong International, Inc.
Three Rivers, Michigan  49093  USA
http://www.armstrong-intl.com/