[KLUG Advocacy] Frontpage is the spawn of Satan

Rusty Yonkers advocacy@kalamazoolinux.org
Tue, 1 Jun 2004 10:09:29 -0700 (PDT)

> When I brought up the fact that some of his scripts did not work
> on IE, [and that my webstats showed this to be 11% of visitors]
> he expressed that he didn't care about the others and they should
> get IE.

My point from previous post is proven with this one statement.... Try
stopping an ignorance tidalwave with a teacup!

=====
Russell C. Yonkers Jr.
CNE, MCP, A+, CCNA, Linux+, Server+, Network+ certified
Currently using SuSE 9, Mac OS X, Windows 2000, and WinXP
And yes I run a network at home with Linux and Windows servers
See my website http://www.geocities.com/therustycook