[KLUG Advocacy] PGP & Hushmail On NPR

Dirk H Bartley dbartley at schupan.com
Thu Feb 23 09:57:34 EST 2006

None of the outlook plugins I experimented with were even close to the
functionality of kmail, evolution or enigmail in thunderbird.  They all
had deficiencies with understanding the various mime "methods".  Kmail
is best followed by thunderbird and evolution.  Evolution and the
outlook plugin could not in anyway interpret each other.  Kmail
interpreted them ALL.

Dirk